Scam/rip off/crispykicks.com/or nicestkicks/crispyjays.com/read before you buy
this site has horrible customer service i recievved 3 pairs of shoes, i paid 230 dollars for first of all they were not even the shoes i ordered ,totally different pairs on top of that they were dust and sticky and dirty.i asked them could i send them back and have different pair they refused and said no refunds ..but i didnt order these shoes you *** *** mother ***.these people working at this site are *** that are just out to rip people off.i cant even get my money back for some shoes i didnt order and dont even like.it should be against the law to allow these idiots to rip people off like this all i got to say is if you want to buy from these people go ahead but i warned you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Terrible Customer Service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."