Scam/rip off/crispykicks.com/or nicestkicks/crispyjays.com/read before you buy
this site has horrible customer service i recievved 3 pairs of shoes, i paid 230 dollars for first of all they were not even the shoes i ordered ,totally different pairs on top of that they were dust and sticky and dirty.i asked them could i send them back and have different pair they refused and said no refunds ..but i didnt order these shoes you *** *** mother ***.these people working at this site are *** that are just out to rip people off.i cant even get my money back for some shoes i didnt order and dont even like.it should be against the law to allow these idiots to rip people off like this all i got to say is if you want to buy from these people go ahead but i warned you.review #257116
You may also like
- "I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly. I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it..."
- "My husbamd purchased me a purse and wallet as a anniversary gift at JC Penny in mid August an its falling apart in October. Handle came off today and the..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model. Over..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."