Scam/rip off/crispykicks.com/or nicestkicks/crispyjays.com/read before you buy
this site has horrible customer service i recievved 3 pairs of shoes, i paid 230 dollars for first of all they were not even the shoes i ordered ,totally different pairs on top of that they were dust and sticky and dirty.i asked them could i send them back and have different pair they refused and said no refunds ..but i didnt order these shoes you *** *** mother ***.these people working at this site are *** that are just out to rip people off.i cant even get my money back for some shoes i didnt order and dont even like.it should be against the law to allow these idiots to rip people off like this all i got to say is if you want to buy from these people go ahead but i warned you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "Hi, I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken,..."