scam/rip off/crispykicks.com/or nicestkicks/crispyjays.com/read before you buy
this site has horrible customer service i recievved 3 pairs of shoes, i paid 230 dollars for first of all they were not even the shoes i ordered ,totally different pairs on top of that they were dust and sticky and dirty.i asked them could i send them back and have different pair they refused and said no refunds ..but i didnt order these shoes you *** *** mother ***.these people working at this site are *** that are just out to rip people off.i cant even get my money back for some shoes i didnt order and dont even like.it should be against the law to allow these idiots to rip people off like this all i got to say is if you want to buy from these people go ahead but i warned you.f29ffdd review #257116
You may also like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."