Scam/rip off/crispykicks.com/or nicestkicks/crispyjays.com/read before you buy
this site has horrible customer service i recievved 3 pairs of shoes, i paid 230 dollars for first of all they were not even the shoes i ordered ,totally different pairs on top of that they were dust and sticky and dirty.i asked them could i send them back and have different pair they refused and said no refunds ..but i didnt order these shoes you *** *** mother ***.these people working at this site are *** that are just out to rip people off.i cant even get my money back for some shoes i didnt order and dont even like.it should be against the law to allow these idiots to rip people off like this all i got to say is if you want to buy from these people go ahead but i warned you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Terrible Customer Service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- " I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece. I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1. Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com...."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."